These Terms of Service are a contract between you and Desky.support. You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service when you are using our services.
- Eligibility. You must register your account by verifying not as registered by “bots” or other automated methods.
- Registration details. You must provide a valid and active email address, along with any other information required by Desky during the registration process.
- Password security. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Strict restrictions. You may not use the Desky Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Desky Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including, among other things, by:
- distributing any virus or other harmful or disruptive computer code, mechanism or program;
- covering or obscuring any notice, legend, warning or banner contained on the Desky Service;
- interfering with or circumventing any security feature of the Desky Service or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Desky Service;
- deliberately misleading anyone as to your identity, impersonating another, or falsely identifying the source of any information.
A valid credit card or PayPal account is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Violation of these Terms of Service
We reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of these Terms of Service to the fullest extent of the law. We may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who violate the Terms of Service. You hereby agree that Desky may, in the exercise of our sole discretion, remove or delete any data, accounts or other content that violates these Terms of Service or that is otherwise objectionable.
Modifications to the Desky Site and Prices
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Desky Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. However, we will make our very best efforts to notify customers of any upcoming system maintenance and/or service disruptions.
Prices of all Desky Service plans are subject to change.
We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Desky Service.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add to, supplement or delete any portion of these Terms of Service at any time, effective with or without prior notice; provided, however, that we will use reasonable efforts to provide you with notification of any material changes (as determined in our sole discretion) by email.
If any future changes to these Terms of Service are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance, you must immediately stop using the Desky Service. Your continued use of the Desky Service following any revision to this Agreement constitutes your complete acceptance of any and all such changes. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Desky Service, including the release of new tools and resources, will be subject to these Terms of Service.
In some cases, it is necessary for Desky employees to access your account and content in order to diagnose a problem. When you contact our support team, it is implied that you are allowing Desky employees to access your account if necessary, in order to be helpful. If you wish to receive assistance without granting permission to your account, please specify as much in your communication with our support team and those requests will be honored to the extent possible.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Desky. The section headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not be given any legal import.